Well here we are, that time of the school term. A time when parents start to panic about what to do with the kids over the school holidays.
You might be thinking “how are we going to keep them busy and we don’t want them sitting in front of a computer or tablet all holidays.”
This is the most common phrases we hear from parents and carers. This is where our tennis camps are a great fit for everyone.
Tennis Camps Every School Holidays
At Superior Tennis Academy we conduct tennis/sports camps each and every school holidays to take the stress and worry away from you the parent.
We will look after your child from 9am til 3pm, just like a school day, only with a lot more fun thrown in.
Our camps are designed on many aspects including:
- Social interaction outdoors in the fresh air with other kids.
- Learning new skills, not just tennis but team work and team building skills, communication and problem solving.
- Making new friends.
- Developing and fostering social relationships with other kids of different ages.
- Learning basic skills for the little kids to aid in their development.
- Developing a love for a sport and general exercise.
- A fun and interactive way to spend school holidays.
- All of these are away from computer screens and the walls of a home.
We generally conduct 2 day or 3 day camps and take up to 25 kids per day attending.
These camps start at a low $55 for one day, discounts for multiple day and multiple children from the same family.
Bookings & Further Information
For more information please contact the Superior Tennis office on 0416 121 858 or send us a message.